Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Beading is back!

Well it's nearly the end of February so I thought I'd better post!  I've not done many crafty things since the New Year, but I'm hoping to get back into it.

Here's a few more bits of jewellery I made in the Autumn.


This was a set made with all sterling silver fastenings, and black fresh water pearls. I found finishing the necklace and bracelets on the fastenings quite challenging - it's not easy to make them neat - but I just about managed it with this one. Not tried to make anything similar since as I found it that challenging!

Here's a close up of the bracelet and earrings.




Here's two more bracelets - one with some wooden beads, and another with some 'sweetie' coloured beads - I only had a few of those hence whythe bracelet it quite short, but it's a nice one for a child or young teen I think.




Hope you like!

Smiler x

No comments:

Post a Comment